The BulletBlocker NIJ IIIA 3-Ring Insert is a high-quality ballistic panel that can be effortlessly clipped into binders, clipboards, and notebooks to covertly make them bullet-resistant. The lightweight and semi-flexible panel is covered with a durable 420-denier coated nylon sleeve that is rip-resistant and water-repellent. The insert can be quickly and easily interchanged into different products, instantly providing over 100 square inches of protection. The 3-Ring Insert is the perfect solution for students and workplace professionals alike, providing discreet and vital protection that can be used in emergency situations.
Features and Benefits
- Adds a layer of ballistic protection to your preferred school and work accessories.
- Ballistic panel weighs only 10 oz. (less than a can of soda).
- 102 square inches of discreet ballistic protection.
- Panel is versatile and easily interchanged into multiple products.
- Nylon sleeve repels water, resists rips, and is easily cleaned.
- Heavy-duty metal rings.
- Constructed with the latest DuPont™ Kevlar® technologies.
- Tested to the NIJ IIIA standards stopping a 357 Magnum, 44 Magnum, 9mm, .45 caliber hollow point ammunition and more.
- Proudly 100% made in the United States of America.
- Dimensions: 12”H x 8.5”W.
- The insert is ¼ in (6.35 mm) thick.
- Weight: 10 oz. (283 grams).
- Sleeve: 100% 420-denier coated nylon.
Shipping & Returns
- We offer free shipping within the contiguous United States. To see our return policies, please click here.
Refund and Return Policies: At BulletBlocker, we strive on 100% customer satisfaction. If you are not satisfied with your product(s), you may return the item(s) to us in the condition in which it which it was shipped to you and we will exchange or refund your purchase*. Returns must be returned within 7 days of the ship date received, be accompanied by the original sales invoice, and include a Return Authorization Number (RAN). If you wish to make a return, contact us by email (CS@bulletblocker.com) for a RAN.
Unfortunately, we cannot refund original shipping charges. Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer. Any orders we agree to restock may incur a restocking fee of 15%. Returned checks are subject to a $25 fee. To make a claim of product damaged upon arrival or of an item lost in transit, it must be communicated to us within 5 business days.
*We handle returns/exchanges of custom-made products (including items from our clothing lines) on a case-by-case basis. Returns of custom-made products are at the discretion of BulletBlocker.
*Due to the unique nature of designer items, all sales of our "Designer Products" are final.
Product Quality Warranty: We warranty all BulletBlocker products against defects in workmanship for 1 year from purchase date. This includes seams and tears in cloth that are due to faulty materials and workmanship, excluding normal wear and tear and/or abuse. BulletBlocker reserves the right to determine whether product defect is in workmanship, materials, normal wear/tear or abuse. We will make every reasonable effort to make our customers happy. Any remedy is at the sole discretion of BulletBlocker and may include:
- Replacement of the product
- Exchange for a similar product
- Refund of sale price
- Whole or partial credit for future purchases
As always, if you have any questions or concerns please call us at 1 (978) 224-1172