*Suggested for High School & College Students*
Whether you are traveling to class or a meeting, our NIJ IIIA Defender Backpack is ideal for students and business professionals alike who desire an extra layer of protection while on the go. The semi-flexible NIJ IIIA anti-ballistic panel is made with the latest DuPont™ Kevlar® technologies, and is discreetly sewn into the back of the pack so you can covertly and safely get to your destination. The integrated suspension system evenly distributes the weight of the bag, minimizing the strain on your back and shoulders that is often the result of carrying heavy textbooks, laptops, etc.
Features and Benefits
- Ballistic panel weighs only 20 oz. (roughly the same as a water bottle).
- Large, multi-compartment design.
- Padded laptop sleeve holds most 17” notebook computers.
- Zippered accessory pocket.
- Mesh beverage pockets.
- Multi-loop daisy chain for attaching extra accessories.
- Reflective accents.
- Adjustable, padded, ergonomically curved straps stabilize the bag and provide all-day comfort.
- Ballistics proudly 100% made in the United States of America.
- Constructed with the latest DuPont™ Kevlar® technologies.
- Tested to the NIJ IIIA standards stopping a 357 Magnum, 44 Magnum, 9mm, .45 caliber hollow point ammunition and more.
- Panel: Sewn in (buried).
- Capacity: 45 L (2750 cu in)
- Weight of panel: 20 oz. (567 grams).
- Weight of bag + panel: 4.5 lbs. (2 kg).
- Dimensions: 20"H x 15"W x 9.5"