HCNewsboyHat: Hidden Camera Hat with microSD Memory
Are you a hat aficionado needing a covert camera and don't want to be stuck with the generic baseball hats? Look no further! This HCNewsboyHat is both stylish and functional, allowing you to covertly record your surroundings while still looking smooth.
Wireless Remote Control. This ordinary cap has been converted to include a miniature DVR that allows hands-free recording. Thanks to the wireless remote control, you'll be able to keep your cool in the field knowing you won't have to touch the hat and tip people off that it's anything more than a hat.
External Memory. Don't worry about being limited by internal, non-expandable storage anymore, the HCNewsboyHat uses external microSD cards for storage, meaning your storage can go all the way up to 32 GB. If you don't already have your own microSD card though, not to fret, this hat comes with a free 8 GB card!
Quality 1280x720p Resolution.Even though the DVR itself is miniature, your resolution won't be! The little DVR inside this hat is capable of recording approximately 90 minutes of quality 1280x720p video. Transferring files is a breeze with the included USB cable. You can even transfer some music from your computer to the hat's DVR in case you get bored on your covert missions, which you can listen to with the included earphones.
- Adjustable strap
- Pinhole camera
- Simple remote operation
- MP3/WMA Player
- Video Resolution: 1280 x 720p @ 30fps
- Video Format: AVI
- Music File Format: MP3/WMA
- Storage: microSD card up to 32GB (Class 6 or Higher Card Required)
- Battery Life: up to 90 minutes at 720p
- Battery Type: Lithium Polymer Battery
- Battery Voltage: 3.7V
- Battery Capacity: 360 mah
- Battery Type: Rechargeable
- Battery Location: Inside Product
- Storage Capacity: approximately 10 minutes per 1GB @ 720p
- USB 2.0 Support
- Time and Date Stamp
- 1 x HCNewsboyHat*
- 1 x USB Cable
- 1 x Disc with Manual
- 1 x Remote
- 1 x Headphones
- Windows XP and Up
- Mac OSX 10.5 and Up
- Do Not Wash
- You must plug the device in when setting the date/time stamp. You cannot use an external card reader to put the systemtime.txt file on the sdcard