The Bullet Blocker Flight Jacket is a cold weather parka that has been fitted with Level NIJ IIIA ballistic panels, which is the highest level of protection available in soft body armor. Constructed of an oxford nylon shell and polyester lining, it provides superior water resistance, and unmatched warmth. Featuring a soft faux mouton-lined hood, storm flap, and cuffs it is designed to keep you warm even in the coldest conditions. With multiple pockets and reinforced elbows, this jacket is both practical and rugged.
Features and Benefits
- Designed for warmth.
- Water resistant.
- Adjustable hood is lined with faux mouton and trimmed with a removable faux fur.
- Two lower flap pockets and two large snap-closure chest pockets.
- Zippered utility/pencil pocket on the sleeve with 4 additional pockets.
- Ballistics proudly 100% made in the United States of America.
- Removable Kevlar® bulletproof interior liner for cleaning and maintenance.
- Meets NIJ IIIA standards that will stop a 357 Magnum, 44 Magnum, 9mm, .45, hollow point ammunition and more.
- Provides identical anti-ballistic protective coverage area as traditional law enforcement body armor vests.
- Utilizing the latest in soft body amour protection, BulletBlocker uses the latest in DuPont™ Kevlar® XP technology and the panels have been tested by the Department of Defense.
Additional Option: Full Wrap
Full Wrap featuring side coverage is available to provide additional ballistic protection. When Full Wrap is added to clothing, the front and back panels overlap on each side providing an added tactical advantage. Keep in mind that the additional ballistic material used for Full Wrap may lessen concealment slightly. Full Wrap is available for an additional $170.00.
Refund and Return Policies: At BulletBlocker, we strive on 100% customer satisfaction. If you are not satisfied with your product(s), you may return the item(s) to us in the condition in which it which it was shipped to you and we will exchange or refund your purchase*. Returns must be returned within 7 days of the ship date received, be accompanied by the original sales invoice, and include a Return Authorization Number (RAN). If you wish to make a return, contact us by email (CS@bulletblocker.com) for a RAN.
Unfortunately, we cannot refund original shipping charges. Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer. Any orders we agree to restock may incur a restocking fee of 15%. Returned checks are subject to a $25 fee. To make a claim of product damaged upon arrival or of an item lost in transit, it must be communicated to us within 5 business days.
*We handle returns/exchanges of custom-made products (including items from our clothing lines) on a case-by-case basis. Returns of custom-made products are at the discretion of BulletBlocker.
*Due to the unique nature of designer items, all sales of our "Designer Products" are final.
Product Quality Warranty: We warranty all BulletBlocker products against defects in workmanship for 1 year from purchase date. This includes seams and tears in cloth that are due to faulty materials and workmanship, excluding normal wear and tear and/or abuse. BulletBlocker reserves the right to determine whether product defect is in workmanship, materials, normal wear/tear or abuse. We will make every reasonable effort to make our customers happy. Any remedy is at the sole discretion of BulletBlocker and may include:
- Replacement of the product
- Exchange for a similar product
- Refund of sale price
- Whole or partial credit for future purchases