New Sea Eagle's 2013-Completely redesigned, open-water inflatable performance kayak is faster, sleeker, lighter and more rigid than ever before! Featuring a sharper, narrower, tapered bow for faster entry through wind, waves and water. Combine that with a new elegantly asymmetrical shape for arrow-like precision where you need it and buoyancy where it counts and you have the 2013 Completely Redesigned FastTrack series!
- NMMA Certified
- 2 High capacity self-bailing drain valves
- Front & rear spray skirts with storage below and elastic rope lacing for additional storage above
- Separate inner High Pressure Drop Stitch floor for greater rigidity
- Large removable skeg at rear to control yaw and improve speed
- Outside drop stitch high pressure keel at bow for true tracking
- 16 D-rings to secure seats for one or two person use
- Bow and Stern grab handles
- Four additional soft handles
- Dual sided, easy release, velcro paddle holders
- Hull material completely resistant to sun & saltwater
- Nylon carry bag, repair kit & Printed instructions
Exterior: 12'6" x 3'
Weight: 31 lbs.
Capacity: 2 Persons or 635 lbs
Interior: 11'7" x 1'3"
Deflated: 25" x 18" 8"
Chambers: 4, Port, Starboard, Keel and Floor
Material: 1000 Denier Reinforced
Seam: Quadruple Overlap
AireValves: Recessed One Way
Inflationetime: 7 Minutes
WhitewatereRating: Suitable up to Class II
Kit includes: Two tall back chairs, two AB40 paddles, two small kayak stow bags, A41 foot pump, carry bag and repair kit